My homies. ;)
Bucket list for 2012.2013 2014 so sadly the years are getting longer for this bit.. but I SWEAR. By the time i have finnished school it shall be done.
its better than this but i dont remember it all and i dont have it with me.. :P
go skinny dipping
-get bronze level of the duke of Edinborough
-learn how to make chocolate macaroons
-eat mega, over the top healthy for one month -learn how to break someones jaw just so i know i can:P -do yoga/ pilates. -lose 1 kg -Pass my maths exam ..
-tie die matching undies and bras with my mates
-Have an amazing halloween costume
-tell an amazingly hot guy he is the sexiest man i have ever seen..
-step out of my comfort zone -do something alone
-go to a rave and kiss a guy i have never met.
-buy grannie undies and get everyone to sign it;D
-learn how to do proffesional/REALLY good makeup -learm how to snow board -have a huge shopping spree through op-shops on K road && the third eye <3 -beat my record of 5 slices of sals pizza:3 -Own myself. of you get that.
-learn to knit. cause i like beanies with pompoms
-make a spectacular, utterly amazing abstract painting.
-Be a better person(:
-go to a party and stay completely sober just to see how everyone else acts.. and record it:3 MEHEHHEmwahah. ;D
-do that melting crayons thingthing..
-save HEAPS of money. and then blow it all on thing “i need.” ;D
- be a panda
-sit down next to a hobo && have alovely chat && give them a packed lunch. with macaroons in it.
-sleep on the beach under the stars. -sleep in the forest. -have a party like off skins cuz.. england is amazing and skins is dope. (:
-learn how to make a bom out of fireworks.. mehe.
-buy those really cool hippie/boho/indian.. idk wat they r just REALLY COOL PANTS!!
-have a picnic in the forest with old fashioned tea cups and basket :P
-go to a hippie festival
-go to a REALLY cheap concert that ive never heard of
-grow my own garden/ vege patch (:
-go to a tarot card reading
- learn how to pole dance. Its apparently really good for making you strong.
- HOPEFULLY. get into Kidsline Nope, didnt get in. Ah well. - Dance without being self conscious. - Hitch hike. -spiritual reading
THE REST OF MY LIFE.
- Go to tokyo, dress up in a panda suit and run around hugging everyone.
- Go to Greece and see everything.
- Walk the Himalayas. && eat their (apparently) really nice Kathmandu pizza:D
do some more skinny dipping..:P
- become a fruit picker for awhile, &&travel through europe
- Learn how to surf.
- go to india
- go to thailand and do that voulinteer camp where they look after the elephants and feed them and clean them and all that elephant lookiing after stuff. and ride one ofc. ;)
ride a camel Skydive. 16 THOUSAND FEET MOTHERFUCKER. :O AHH. :3
- have a daughter. LATER. you know. in like. 15 years.. or earlier.. if im ready. oh and ill love them just as much if its a boy.
- Build my own eco friendly home, self sustaining. Modern.
- Maybe go to Alaska not too sure, but maybe.
- Have one summer dedicated completely to travelling around in a van with friends going to music festivals in New Zealand.
- Be a sports team mascot for a day and run around in them massive suits 8D
- Travel to places like Italy. And Japan. and go on a cooking course.
- Train to become good at rock climbing and then climb a real rock face with a spectacular view. a hard one.
- Walk across the Pacific crest trail. (Mexico-Alaska)
- Color run
- Complete the Mt Blanc trail.
- Bike ride from Boston to Montreal in 7 days.
MY GENIE PANTS! (“:
Shit i love.
- Exercise. Gosh it makes me feel so good. :D
- Really pretty places. Or scenery, like the beach at night and then just chilling out there for a while taking it all in. Appreciating it and things.
- Dogs. Ranga kittens. Giraffes.
- Tramping, Camping, Bonfires, Night swimming, Smores, Bonfire bread. REALLY GOOD. Fish and chips.
- Creme Brulle. Dosa, Poorie, Chapatis. Indian food. Its amazing, Japanese food, Thai, ah its all amazing.
- V for Vendetta. Forest gump. The help. Django
- Chai tea.
chilling with Vojdan :)